Publish an open-source software library for the generation of CARD4L surface reflectance products. The main focus will be on sen2like/HLS type processing modules. Any agency can contribute to the library;and it could potentially be open to private sector contributions.
- ESA proposed a repository on GitLab with GNU General Public open-source license.
- Sen2Cor will become open-source by Q1 2020.
- Sen2Like contract will be awarded by October 2019.
- ESA promoted VC-42 at the Planet ARD’19 workshop in August.
- Sen2like contract phase 1 completed with publication of Sen2Like software as open source and available at: https://github.com/senbox-org/sen2like
- Sen2like phase 2 on-going targetting release of Sen2Like new version (including open-source atmospheric correction of both Landsat and S2 with Sen2Cor) by Q1 2022.